ProTalent are currently working with a well-established accountancy firm to recruit a Payroll Administrator to join their successful team in Lewes.
- Well established and successful accountancy firm
- Large, diverse, and loyal client base
- Offer a full range of accountancy and business advisory services.
- Lovely, friendly team
- Assisting the Payroll Manager to ensure smooth and effective payroll services to a large client portfolio.
- Processing RTI Payroll on a weekly, fortnightly, monthly and annual basis
- Working with a wide range of clients with different needs
- Processing starters/leavers/SSP/SMP/SPP etc
- Auto enrolment and pension calculations
- PAYE returns and month and year end procedures.
The successful applicant:
- Will have some payroll experience already, ideally, in a bureau environment.
- Able to manage and prioritise own workload.
- Be organised and methodical.
- Have great communication skills and a high attention to detail.
Thank you for your interest.