ProTalent is currently working with a 3 Partner Practice based in Swanley looking to add a Payroll Administrator to their team.
The Responsibilities and Duties include:
- To take responsibility for quality and accuracy of payroll work
- To process Payrolls in accordance with Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Payroll cut off schedule
- Ensuring payroll checklists are completed and signed off
- Processing HMRC tax code amendments prior to payroll processing
- Dealing with queries from HMRC
- Processing and Uploading Pension Submissions
Payroll Admin Experience:
- Previous payroll administrative experience is essential. Experience with Sage Payroll ideally. Within Bureau/Practice preferred.
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Strong numerical and data entry skills
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication skills able to handle sensitive information appropriately
- Logical approach to problem solving
This is a great opportunity for someone with payroll experience who is looking for a more varied role.