ProTalent are currently working with a global commercial construction company looking to recruit a Payroll & Tax Administrator to work at their Head office in Bedfordshire
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Supporting the delivery of employment tax arrangements in each country they operate in. The role will cover UK and European payrolls and employment taxes.
- Assist with end-to-end monthly processing of company payrolls.
- Assist with audits of internal records, tax filings and related documentation.
- Maintain records and supporting documentation in an organised manner.
- Ad hoc project work either international or UK focused dependent on need.
- Analysing data to assist with the preparation and competition of tax forms.
- Collation of employee compensation data for globally mobile employees and tracking the data for analysing.
- Assistance with compiling and reviewing expense claims.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, ATTRIBUTES:
- Previous experience managing own workloads to meet deadlines.
- IT literate and proficient with ability to use Microsoft Excel, Office, and Word.
- Previous experience in data analysis.
- Strong communication skills via email and telephone to liaise with the wider workforce internationally and external payroll providers.
- Ability to work independently, whilst contributing to the wider team.
- Proven experience within an administrative/data focused position.
- Ability to develop solid relationships with colleagues in a professional manner to create a positive working environment.
- Understanding of confidentiality and the control of information.
- Maintains effective performance whilst working under pressure but knows when to ask for assistance from appropriate direct reports.
- Desire to continually learn and contribute to their own professional development.
- Ability to communicate complexed cases effectively.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and other public holidays.
- CPD and certified training
- Pension Scheme
- Earlier finish on a Friday
- Competitive salary
Thank you for your interest